Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to help with all your cosmetic dental needs
- Crowns & Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Family Dentist, to help with all of your families dental needs
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Partial Dentures, to help you smile again (We apologize that full or complete dentures are not available at this time)
- Restorative Dental Implants, to help give you a full smile
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Snap On Smile, a removable device that fits over your own teeth and can fill gaps to make your smile more cosmetically pleasing.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.