Are You Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry Services?
Whether you want your teeth straightened or whitened, or if you are looking for a smile makeover, you can trust Lorain family dentist, Dr. Jennifer Robb. She specializes in cosmetic dentistry.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Give You a Smile Makeover
Lorain dental patients find that Dr. Robb can improve the appearance of their pearly whites in the following ways:
- Professional teeth whitening: If you have teeth discoloration out in-office whitening treatment is a quick and effective way to brighten up your smile by up to eight shades. Our treatment will not irritate your gums and can remove intrinsic and extrinsic stains.
- Dental bonding: Bonding is a great option for eliminating minor imperfections such as small chips or cracks. Dental bonding corrects the flaws and matched the color of your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: If you would like to conceal larger imperfections such as gaps between the teeth, damaged teeth, tooth misalignment, and misshapen teeth, veneers are the answer. The thin porcelain shells are durable and look perfectly natural.
- Crowns: If you have a tooth that has more damage than bonding or veneers can fix, a crown might be the answer. For this treatment, some of the tooth enamel is shaved away to make room of a full crown which completely covers the original tooth. The crown will match the shape, size, and color of your natural teeth.
- Invisalign treatment: If you are looking for an orthodontic treatment that is more discreet than traditional braces, Invisalign is the perfect alternative. They are comfortable, easy to use, and practically invisible. They can be used to correct alignment, spacing, over or underbite, and overcrowding.
Dr. Robb’s smile makeovers use individual treatments or a combination of treatments to give you the confident smile you’ve always dreamed of. She can make your smile straighter, whiter, and more even.
If you would like to find out more about cosmetic dentistry services in Lorain, OH call Dr. Robb today on (440) 960-1940 to request an appointment. She will be happy to discuss your options.